Nominations are open and Members are invited to the Bundaberg Basketball Inc. AGM
When: Thursday 17th December 2020
Time: 6:00 PM
Where: BBI Stadium, 3 Flint Street, Bundaberg South 4670
All Bundaberg Basketball members are invited to attend the above meeting.
• Opening and welcome.
• Presentation of minutes of the previous AGM.
• Any issues arising from previous minutes.
• Adopting the previous minutes.
• Presidents report.
• Presentation of audited financial reports.
• Treasurer’s report.
• Adopting the financial reports as true and correct.
• Appointment of Auditor.
• Election of Board members.
• General business.
Only valid members may vote at this meeting. They are:
• All registered players over the age of 18.
• Parents of all registered junior players under the age of 18.
1 junior player = 1 vote
2 junior players = 2 votes (1 x each parent/guardian)
Maximum votes of 2 per family
• Board members
• Life members
• Volunteer members
All positions vacant are for a 2-year term. Positions vacant on the Management Committee are:
2. Vice President (Basketball Operations)
4. Committee Member (Basketball Pathways)
5. Committee Member (Facility Operations)
6. Committee Member
Electing the Management Committee:
1. Any 2 members (registered) of the Association may nominate another member (the candidate)
2. Nominations must be in writing.
3. Nominations must be signed by the candidate and the members nominating.
4. Nominations must be given to the Secretary prior to the AGM date – that being Midnight Tuesday 08th December 2020.
5. Nominations may be taken from the floor if not enough candidates are nominated.
Nomination forms may be obtained from:
• Bundaberg Basketball - www.bundybasketball.com.au under the 'ABOUT' tab
• Emailing a request to email@example.com
• Call Paula on 0427 008 047.
A nomination form with job description will be forwarded to you.
Bundaberg Basketball Management Committee thanks you for your support over the past 12 months.
We hope to see you at this AGM to show your support once again to your Association.
Thank You… Management Committee