BBI - Service Awards 2022
Bundaberg Basketball is asking if you or someone you know has been a long term supporter of our Club in a position such as:
* Management Committee / Board Member
* Score-table official
* Tribunal member
* Canteen helper
or any other position or a mixture of these within Bundaberg Basketball, or within any other basketball association affiliated with Basketball Queensland. This person may be eligible for a Basketball Queensland Service Award.
15 years – Bronze Service Award
25 years – Silver Service Award
35 years – Gold Service Award
50 years or more– Diamond Service Award
These are the criteria for a Basketball Queensland Service Award:
* Individuals will be awarded a Service to Basketball Award for long service to a BQ Affiliated
* This award is not based on performance, but length of service.
* The service of an individual can be split over several Affiliated Associations.
* The service of the individual does not have to be consecutive years
* An individual who was, for example, a coach and a player and a referee all in the same year counts as one year, not as three years
* Service Awards may not be awarded posthumously
Please complete this information gathering template available to download here (pdf)
We have provided two examples of what the information might look like in the template.
This form can be used for one individual or for several individuals.
The completed form can be left at BBI stadium or emailed to Terry Doherty - email@example.com
Please have all information to Terry by 31 May 2022 to meet the deadline for the 2022 awards. (Terry Doherty - Mob: 0409 906 072)